Seminar: Object-oriented Program Analysis
Teacher: Uwe Kastens
This course will be given in English.
Objectives:The students are going to learn
- what the role of program analysis is in compilation and in software development,
- fundamental algorithms and data structures for program analysis,
- specific tasks and techniques for object-oriented program analysis,
- what can be achieved by systematic program analysis,
- to give a presentation and to prepare a report in English.
Contents:More specific information will be given here in Feb 2002.